Combines super series

T__langan

Sounds like you better stick with the CR then and change your name to "Yellow Aussie". ;)

orange

Personally, I think you would be very happy with a new S series as everything I have heard from people who have demoed them and run them are very impressed. I also seen them run at the fall farm shows where they really turned some heads. That being said, your comment about "bs that Agco are pedalling" is well stated. The current management of the company leaves a lot for the imagination, but the team working on the S series is the group of people that have kept so many in the silver camp for this long. They are what is keeping Gleaner great.

peteguy

talked to a dealer at a farm show today in western nebraska, he is Gleaner, Massey, hesston, and I believe a few other agco brands. I would say agco tractors, but they are officially dead, and he happened to be the dealer that sold the last one. anyways.. he said that he saw the Stealth running up against a CR New Holland, and he said the concensus was that Gleaner was superior in every manner. It was going through quite a bit less fuel, less noise, cleaner sample, less loss, the list goes on and on. dont quote me on this, but i believe the gleaner was sipping 15 gal_hour, and the CR was sucking 23 or so. I feel that the dedication and determination of the fine folks at the Hesston KS Plant are really proving that AGCO has the best combines in the world.