Combines how comeIJ

oldstruck

Umm, my wife thinks its an "adult" site, since she caught me reading so much here last year! she limited my access! :-( "but honey, they are talking about a corn header"!

sidekick

last of the simple sites left.(sigh) Everyones over on the other combine page these days but I think it just changed to something else....I don't do well with "change".

Krawler

http:__combineforums.proboards.com_index.cgiIJboard=gleaner This is the new site that I use for Gleaner combine info.

Gerald

Thank you very much for posting a link to a scam board. First thing I say was a message you are a winner "click here" I got out ASP and hope it didn't put something on my computer.

krawler

I copy_pasted it from the site I use. I tried the address I posted and it went to the right place.I have my own account maybe that messes things up. Just google gleaner combine forum, the first one on the list is this. combineforums.proboards.com_index.cgi

sidekick

the address changed ...it is now "www.thecombineforum.com....the old site doesn't work but is still there

bucko

I wonder if Martin would let someone do the maintenance on this site so that it continues on. I currently host the hyper mods site and would consider doing the maintenance if you all thought it worthwhile.

Pengs5

Please It has been handy for us and a bit of fun and joking. The photo thing would be nice so we see what people are doing . cheers pengs5

oldstruck

bucko, If you could get permission to do so, that would be beneficial to many of us! thank you