Combines agco swathers

rockford

I have run a 2005 9220 for two seasons now.Very comfortable to run as I ran 400 Versatile before(no cab). If you have many hills get the the bigger hp model(9420,9430). Mine is 30 feet and I can cut canola at 7-8 mph.

guido

bought a new challenger swather this year. Very happy with ease of use and comfort. Controls are very sensative for header height etc. Can really make some serious time in canola.

gleanermanitoba

tried a hesston and found controls sensative, not like my Massey, any issues with it or do you get used to it, was told you set accumulator pressure and header drops to that level fast then you can fine tune from there. What about header floatation side to side, any experience thereIJ Thanks

gleanermanitoba

How about header floatation side to side, and also the header height controls seem very sensative, any issues hereIJ I was stold to set the accumulator to the desired pressure and header drops fast to that point then fine tune from there.

rockford

Header floats fine,the only complaint I have is the guage wheels. Too close to the ends and they run over crop especially canola.