Combines Gleaner toy combine

oldstruck

Any more ebay is about the only place I can see any Gleaners. I got my 1_64 R series for my office off ebay, at 1_3 the price a vendor at a toy show wanted, (including shipping) As far as the 1_24-16th scale units, I have not seen many of them lately. Most dealers do not seem to have much of a selection any more, other than green and a few red ones. I do have a old beaten up N6, but it would not make a good present for a young lad. (it was in a box of toys left behind in our house when we moved in) Are you looking for an N_R series or an l seriesIJ Or even the old G and C toysIJ I still have my G with both heads I got for my 7th christmas, a prized possession to me! my father ran a 1968 G for over 20 years, serial number was 1101, I believe. If I come across something in the next few days I will holler back.

sidekick

Illinois Gleaner got a A85 for his grandson.My guess is it came from dealer of combinre.

Silver_Bullet

I doubt you will find an R62 from a dealer anymore. I do have a 1_16th scale R62 on my file cabinet that I would let go reasonably. Has both heads and in perfect shape...has less than 1 hr. on it. All inside work! Got it when I bought the combine...the real one. I collect more of the 1_64th scale models in combines. Take up less room. I would have to check to see if I still have the box.

riceman

Binkley and Hurst in PA might have one or you could check with Vankley toys in Iowa I think. Both have websites.

Silver_Bullet

Bossen Implement lists a new one for sale. $125.00 www.bossenimp.com