Combines Fieldstar

acre_eater

I have installed a couple feildstar sys. I don't know every thing. do you have the hardware installedIJ Or do you need help in getting all the right settings programed into it If you can be a little more specific. Tim

YieldMapper

Mike, I have encountered some of the same issues with the Fieldstar system. However, once you get through all the problems, I think you will like what you see. There is Fieldstar Technical Support that can help. You can contact them through the hotline at 1-800-201-9618 or by email at techsupport@fieldstar.com. They should be able to help you get going. Good luck. Mike

lightening

I have had fieldstar installed on three different combines and have found the tech support to be great. The upgrades are also provided free of charge with the system. If callabrated correctly, it is very accurate. You have options, bars or numbers, on the display screen for how you want the information displayed. I also use the fieldstar on my white planter to variable rate while planting. Depending upon the year of the combine, some years are pre-wired for the fieldstar which makes installation very easy. This is also very user friendly.There is a difference between the older systems and the newer systems(more information options) ie, fuel consumption per hour and engine temperature. I will be receiving the light bar system soon. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any further questions (heitz@ohiolink.net). let us know which one you decide to go with.

lightening

I have had fieldstar installed on three different combines and have found the tech support to be great. The upgrades are also provided free of charge with the system. If callabrated correctly, it is very accurate. You have options, bars or numbers, on the display screen for how you want the information displayed. I also use the fieldstar on my white planter to variable rate while planting. Depending upon the year of the combine, some years are pre-wired for the fieldstar which makes installation very easy. This is also very user friendly.There is a difference between the older systems and the newer systems(more information options) ie, fuel consumption per hour and engine temperature. I will be receiving the light bar system soon. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any further questions (heitz@ohiolink.net). let us know which one you decide to go with.

Hog_Man

I have bought a 1996 R62. The dealer said he would install any moitor I wanted. He said he would send me to a fieldstar school sometime this winter if I wanted more info on it. I just haven't heard of many machines in this area using fieldstar most are using ag leader. Thanks for the info.

Dave

I have an Ag leader. It is very simple. I installed myself and the instuction book is good. It is very acurate, this fall cutting beans it was within 50 lbs on some truck loads... In my area you do see more fieldstar units coming out. I have not hear anyone complain..

Silver_Shoes

I have fieldstar, get it you wont regret it. Yes all updates are free to the customer

ahbecalm

As I recall the lpt port is also a com port. Is lpt in the dropdown listIJ I don't have FieldStar, I'm recalling installing other hardware.