Combines R 52

Dr_Allis

What yearIJIJIJIJ What engineIJIJIJ First ones are 1991 and Deutz.

allisfarmer

just traded our l2 for a 98 52. I think we made a step in the right direction. haven't run it yet so can't give you a report on how it works. 98 with 1100 hrs 4wd should be a good machine.

trailduster

Have had a 91" R-52 two seasons, I like how well it harvests soybeans in tough conditions. My l feeder beater would plug when it got damp. Did a good job in 230 bu corn @ 287 moisture at 3.1 mph SE MN

massey

It's a '95 with 1500 hrs and the Cummins and a 20' 500 series head.

Southpaw

We've got a '95 model R52 RWA Cummins w_520 flex head and 630 hugger. Bought it bone stock with 785 hrs on it. Have a 1000 on it now. Great machine. We put the front and rear feed shock kits on it and the three stage chaffer mod. on it. Made a big difference in feeding and performance. Plan to do a few more hyper mods on it before barley harvest. No break downs in the field. Will be replacing a leaking rotor gearbox seal and will do updates to unleash more performance while we're in there.

Kevin_Alabama

I run a 830 on my 94 R52 and it handles it fine. 3.5mph in 175 bpa corn is about right, but I wouldn't run any faster. I like the extra room that the 8row gives in the field.