Combines Give me 40 acres and I ll turn this thing around

John

What changes have been made in the steering axle beside built heavier than the N6IJ My N6 with 30.5x32 turns shorter than my M2 did with a 9" longer wheel base. Both run 6r30 heads and the M2 just wouldn't come around as easy and line up. I have read several times here where the N_R AC and the Deutz R had a problem with the steering axle turning to tight and breaking the spindles. Agco R62 is set at 270" and the AC_Deutz were 239" for a turning radius. 31" wider turn can make a difference, but easier on the axle and spindles.

2000_62

Yes and no. look how it is set-up are you using all the rams, check the stops, move (unscrew) the ram ends out (I think). make sure that it is tracking in the center of front wheel or to out side of front (could hit elevator)

John

Our N6 could turn around the inside of our R70 with RWA. I know we've played with making it turn shorter but the wheels give trouble somehow if we do. With 8 row corn, I have to put 24 rows on ends just so I can turn around in time. Only time it will turn short is if it's a little muddy and I use the brakes and the RWA pushes me around, I can almost do a 180.