Combines R65 R75 pics

AGCOfan

SWEET. I really like the black on the side. The cab looks amzing. looks like if you do anything to your thumb your gunna have a hard time combining. Did your dealer mention anything about an R85 and I thought the R42 was troppedIJ Thanks for sharing the pictures.

mo_farm

Front of the cab looks a little like the case combines. And the hydro handle could be worse at least it's angled and not straight up and down. Won't matter much to me for a while, can't afford a new combine till it's 10 years old so it'll be 2012 before I can look a a 2002 model, or are these gonna be called a 2003IJ

Brian

Tom, I quickly looked over literature at my dealership one day and so no mention of HID lighting, did you see that as an optionIJ Brian

Rockpicker

Don't know what all of the excitement was about. I still won't buy a gleaner although they look kinda cool.

Kurt

Thanks a lot for taking the time to put the pictures on. The cab does look nice, but I didn't think the old one was to bad. I wished they would of done something to increase the capacity (like Hyperizing) and not just try to sell us on a make over. Kurt

T__langan

I asked about the R85. He said he's only heard rumors (same as all of us) but nothing was said at the dealer intro meeting about it. Also said the R42 is still in production. Tom langan

T__langan

Brian - I don't know what "HID lighting" is and don't see it mentioned anywhere. Can you enlighten me as to what HID meansIJ Thanks, Tom langan

Brian

If I recall correctly it stands for High Intensity Discharge. From what I've heard and read these lights are something else...can illuminate several hundered feet as if it were daytime. They've been around for a couple of years with some use in ag equipment. I think Cat was the first to offer them in ag. I know JD and New Holland have them available now too. This lighting system is very expensive. Cat dealer told me it adds $2,000 to price of new MT series. As of now I see other manufactures offering it only as an option but again I think most offer it. I will have to look up particulars on these lighting systems before I make make any more claims from memory. Can anyone add moreIJ

Ed_Boysun

The brochure I looked at makes no mention of Hi-D lights. I saw some once on a newer Mercedes. They are very white and very bright. Here is what the brochure says about lighting: You asked for more lights;you got em. You ll find eight halogen worklights mounted in the roof visor,another in the grain tank,two to illuminate the area behind the header and two more that help you see behind the combine. We ve also included a back-up light;a light on the unloader tube,and an additional service light with a magnetic base and three receptacles, so you can plug it in where you need it most. The light on the ladder deck side of cab includes a 3-minute timer for use as an exit light.

Tom

Why would you want to be in Class 8 business with only 2% of total NA market. The Class 6 size is over 30%. There are 2 brands in the Class 8-NH and Claas fighting for 2%. Class 4 is small and dropping. Class 7 is hardly over 10% but rising. Class 5 is nearly as big as Class 6 but falling. Sat in the R75 on Thurs.-very impressed. I can e-mail you pictures. Hydro is now in the engine compartment, Auto Header control, electric cleaning fan choke and concave clearance are now standard. lighting, air cond., cab entry, comfort, visability, both ladders, remote controled mirrors, control layout, monitering, etc. greatly improved and I didn't think it could get better.