Combines R65 R75 pics

John

I see by the stats there isn't much difference except horsepower between these two. like I stated a few weeks ago; what's the point in keeping these two sizesIJ Why would you bother with a R65 when for a few thousand more $ you can get a R75 that will do the same thing just a tad fasterIJ Several things I'll comment on looking at the pics; the hydro handle is certainly different in shape from the others, still don't know if I'd like it. Having some stuff in the corner post area is fine, but I always liked how the last models had no posts at all and simply had the glass connected to each other so you had a pretty full view. Also like the addition of the strobe lights especially on the back. Even the lexions just have one. Will be seeing one at Husker Harvest coming up I'm sure and may take pics myself. Wonder if they'll have one running in the field demosIJ I heard the new CaseIH will not be in the demos but will be there to look at. I still think the old big N series and R series decals look better than the little ones in the stripe that you have to get up next to to see for sure what model it is (same goes for the Series 3 N series).

J_I__Case_Man

Just drove through HHD setup. They had R65's and R75's combining corn doing setups. Yes, they will be demo'ed there. I also seen the new Case (Red New Holland) at the Case lot. lots of black tarps covering the machine, assuming they will be removed for show. looks to be a Red NH with single rotor. However, the Case reps will try to deny this obvious truth.