Combines R72 t shirt

kbran

EXCUSE ME it's an R75 cartoon! This is my SAE Project for FFA. I am helping Dad (tbran) with our global sales initiative to pay for my operation. I am in dire need of a genetic transplant to remove the entrepreneurial gene given to me by my father. Every dollar of labor will be given to the little Brannon Foundation to help me have my surgery so I can run and play at recess like all the other children :) Thank you for your sympathy - double :))))). The T's are free but do have a $16 handling charge plus frt. Order 2 and only have one freight bill. Order enuff for your community and we will deal. Also order a Hyper Harvest Edition decal to alert your neighbors of your increased performance.

kbran

Third time's the charm! To preview the products try this link.

t_leslie

I suspect that the gene removal surgery will be difficult... Better make sure the DOC is hyperised.. good luck with your project.. I'll be faxing you an order soon.........

Ed_Boysun

Nice design Kelly. let me know when you have a nice Xl silver_black trim jacket with the art work embroidered on the back. If the jacket happened to have "Ed" embroidered on the front shirt pocket area, that would be better yet.