Combines N6 pacers

Hyper_Harvest_II

Blue, A couple of things that we have run across with pacers not working properly.First,inspect for mice related damage.(wiring behind module,wiring that goes through floor of RH lower console,and a common place is behind RH cab access panel that contains interior cab light.)If this all checks out OK,then check ground wire that is attached to overhead console behind module.Sometimes rust on electrical connection can make pacer do strange things.If that is good,check to make sure that cables going to pacer boards are not rubbed through on pacer board mount brackets.(This will also change signal to pacer module.)Also have seen connection under radiator come apart or not pushed together completely. last,if none of the above works,pacer module can easily be checked with a module tester. I usually check module and meter by setting range to 1 and setpoint to 10 and have somebody tap on each pacer board with a small screwdriver.This is enough of a signal to make pacer meter deflect green to red. let me know if this doen't work and we will dig deeper.

Blue

I was told by my shop instructor once that if somthing works (Don`t fix it) and the pacer worked ok during harvest so I never messed with it but the mice problem and the ground sound like a good place to start. If I ever find the problem for sure I will report back. Thanks

tbran

would suggest foam sealant has broke down and the isolation is not a conductor. Start with one new pad and put it on one location and disconnect other sensors taping ends. now try it and see if it goes red. Now move to other locations to check wires. Then connect old boards one at a time and I bet you find the culprit. This is a non ohm-meter Einstein troble shooting proceedure.