Combines gleaner settings

Bill

Need step by step instructions for installing new clutch_pressure plate on Gleaner K 17025. I have variable speed sheaves already removed. Thank you

crop_crusher

I'm looking at a late model F with chevy 292 gas, and std. trans. with a black 438 corn head, really nice shape, 2200 hours on it. Asking $6000 for it. Need some advice on what problem areas to look for, thanks

maly

I'am looking for a corn head for my gleaner modle k. I would like a three row for 30" row

Jim

Another question on my F... It has adjustable walkers. They are set about in the middle of the adjustment plates. Is this right for cornIJ The walkers will plug with cobs and then silk. Is there any way to stop them from pluggingIJ I need to clean them out 4 or 5 times a day. Besides being hard to clean, it is a real time waster. We are just starting harvest here, so any replies will be timely. Thanks

sbfarms

We need some help we are losing corn over the middle two feet of our shoe. We have owned our R60 for 4 years and have never had trouble like this. We are finished with it for this year but would like some ideas for next year. Thank you

BrianErhart

We are having a problem in shelling corn above 2 mph. When we try to speed up the combine the combine wants to throw the corn out the back over the screen. Our nieghbor has a combine identical to ours and he can shell about 3 mph with no problem. The only diffrence between the settings is that we pulled our cookie sheet out from the very bottom of the shoe. Could it be possible that we are lossing to much air off the fan or does anyone else have any suggetions

cott

Need to know cylinder speed, fan setting, shieve size and setting for combining sericia. Any advice is appreciated.

Sandgropper

R62 1997 model. Having problems with the comb lift. When the oil is cold the platform will lift perfectly well. Once the oil heats up the rate of lift drops off dramatically. Have tested the pressure and flow of the hydro pump and they seem fine. All other hydro functions working well.