Combines gleaner settings

Bob

Has anyone had experience with an R50 in Alfalfa seedIJ I am harvesting 14 foot swathed seed. I have a punch hole screen in place of the bottom sieve, with the front edge in the lower hole. I run 650-750 RPM cyl.; wind at 5-6; .25 in. clearance; high wire concave; 6 reverse bars; bean helical bar kit. I keep loosing seed over the shoe on the left hand side. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bob_Hill

I have a model k with 13ft grain head, when cutting soybeans

erick

I`m looking for help with adjusting the new lower concave on a 97 R-62 in grain and pinto beans , I`m interested to hear from somebody how has done some good experimenting.

elephant

We are using a N6 in bluegras and would appreciate any help on rotar speed, rotar clearance, number of and location of grate filler strips, and number of and_or location of cage covers to remove.ThanksDR

Pistil_Pete

Our straw chopper plugs when we cut milo with green leaves (grain is dry). Sometime it will also plug if a big pig weed, sunflower, etc. goes through.Pistil

prariedog

We have a late model F3. We are new to Gleaner so we've had a couple of problems. In soybeans the cylinder slugs A lOT. Need new barsIJ Which kindIJ Problem n2 in corn the walkers and chaffers plug constantly; I think the walkers are the worst. We have run Deere 4400's before this. These problems are new. What's the answerIJ I know F's have cut a kazillion acres so I guess I need the right combination. THANKS!