Combines gleaner settings

child

I am looking for a small (sp)combine forgrass seed all the old farmers say a gleaner K. is what I need. I started looking and found corn and bean,machine. What kind of kit or changing do I have to do for small grass seedIJ I need help! THANKS

John_F

Help, I was running my F3 in wheat today and the electric to the cab just stopped. The voltage meter went from in the green and 12 on the meter to nothing and then everything quit. No power to any of the switches. It has been doing this all season it would do it for a second then come back on and away we could go. The batteries seem strong enough because I can start the combine and shut it off and but no power to the switches. I couldn't post on the general place so I did it here I hope someone can help Thanks John

Scott

New purchase to us harvesting barley a dream, wheat however in western australia was tough. straw breaking up in the rotor and blocking cage sweep. any ideas please help

Scott

R60 looking @ kirby_dutch chaff spreaders, some say that you can drive them from the pickup return hydrolics. Any experience or ideas please help.

Missed_Placed_in_AZ

We had issues today in some green beans not feeding into the rotor, it would slip the feeder house chain clutch and we would have to back it up and then run it forward again. Any ideas on why this would be happeningIJ Also do any of you run the straw chopper in beansIJ Thanks for the help Matt aka...Miss Placed in AZ

Planter

I can't post on the general board, so I'm posting here. We have broken the hydraulic pump bracket twice in the past week. We were wondering if something is wrong with the pump causing a vibration that breaks the bracket and the rubber piece which connects the pump with the engine. The bracket is made of cast and costs $460.00. I would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Wilben

Is there a way to prevent bean straw from raping on the thresher rattle chain when the straw is a little toughIJ This problem occurs in dry edible beans but I would assume the same problem could occur with soybeans (maybe not). To prevent bean damage the cylinder is running at about 300 rpms, engine at 2,000 when straw is very dry with no problems. Engine at full throttle when straw is tough but still have problem with straw wrapping. The flipper above the separator rattle is pulled to rear in the corn position to not restrict straw flow.

Galvanized_Ghost

Have an M2 with a 16' lMG head. The conveyer auger fingers have started tapping the feeder beater fingers (kocked out 5 auger fingers and only one got a chopper knife) The fingers appear to be in line with each other. How are they supposed to be. In line with clearance or offset to pass by each other. Or could the finger timing have changed somehow if so what is correct timing. Help appreciated.

Gordo

I am looking for some tips on setting the concave clearance and speed for wheat and peas. Also siev settings fore these grains. Hope you can help!

ACMC

I am running a neighbors F2 in corn ( yes it is late I know He is 85 years old and broke his leg this fall and no other neighbors would step in and help ) I am running the cylinder at 600 with the concave wide open and 2 bars,and the fan set at 7 the cobs are clean but I am cracking a lot of corn and blowing a little corn over the seives, But I am still getting trash in the bin if I slow the fan down much it seems the trash problem gets worse