Combines upgrades to N 7

Dan

Hi Art, The upgrades you find on Nates' page for P1's (like in your N7) are field proven upgrades for corn and soybean boys. I can't speak from experience on most of them upgrades yet. We make P1's go in our wheat, barley, edible beans, sunflowers, canola, ect. by shimming helicals by 1_4" and install extra helicals (green stem kit) or we install channel helical kit (bean kit). We also install two more discharge paddles on the end of rotor. We have toyed with shimming every other seperator cylinder bar 1_4" closer to cage and cards are still out on that one. We have replaced rev. cylinder bars with forward. With all that done and normal practices can't control cylinder lose we install flat cylinder bar in belly of seperator side. If you have shimmed out flat iron helicals you would pull a row or two of helicals out of seperator belly before installing a flat rasp bar. I don't know much about steep hills but it is hard to imagine that tipping rotor down hill would make a large difference. I think with a flat rasp bar on bottom of seperator belly the seeds would be seperated before they got to close to discharge. I have only saw positive things with the upgrades I've mentioned. let me know if you have any questions. Good bye. Dan