Combines R60 Cage sweep

NDDan

R60 with P1 needs helicals shimmed or replaced with channel helicals. R60 with P3 needs cylinder bars extended to discharge and few other things that would help. Check out the hyperizing thing to improve crop flow if still having problems.

Pengs5

Hey there. Widen your concave clearance so it does'nt break it up into small enough pieces to mash everywhere and end up sitting on top of cage blocking sweep.Also gives distribution augers and accelerater rollers extra work. Can run a wide gap more than you'd think might have to close up at night just check the discharge for grain left in heads. I ran P1 with 2 reverse bars and no stacked helicals and this was how i fixed it till i needed to revamp bits in there. Now running no reverse bars at all (all forward ). Stacked the Standard flat helicals (Chanel helicals rather expensive here in oz so thought i'd just try stacking my flat ones ). Big improvement for no real cost. Dont try and do everything in the first part of the rotor let centrifugal force do its thing as the crop goes around in there three times i think. Grain and chaff out through cage straw out through discharge. Bye and enjoy pengs5