Combines gleaner headers

shagg

I"m looking for a 18 or 20 ft. 800 series flex head. New or used. Putting it on an R62. If anyone knows where I can find one....please email me......thanks Shagg

BobK

I have 1984 black 6-30 l_M corn head. In good shape but tin worn where auger runs on the outside ends. Would like $2500 or offer. Central Iowa

farmermike

has anyone ever replaced the center section of sheet metal on a 30 foot 500 headIJ Do you need to pull the conveyor out to get sufficient roomIJ Ours is starting to wear through on the left side by channel iron that directs the material flow into throat. The area in front of throat is also wearing and will soon expose the entire seal strip- so I think I will have to do something about it before going to the field this fall. If you can offer advice I would like to hear it. Thanks for the help. Mike

Tim_nj

How hard is it to make an adapter to put a JD 343 head on a Gleaner K2IJ What would I need to do, and if anybody has done it, do you have suggestions, like what you did, what you'd do differently, etc.IJ Priced a new adapter and it seems like a lot for what it is. Thanks in advance.

shagg

I'm looking for a black 6-36 corn head to fit my l3...If anyone knows of one or has one for sale let me know. Thanks

shagg

looking for a bish head adapter to put an N636 black head on a l3.......

ferd

Wobble box continually causes bunches to gather under the header. The rest of the head is fine. Annoying. HelpIJ

larry

I am looking for a 16 ft. flex head for an F-2, F-3. I am in the SW part of MN. Also looking for a late model low houred F-3. Thanks, larry

TA

I'm having trouble getting the turn buckles on each end of my 825 head adjusted so that the head won't bounce continuously. We start with the linkage setting in the book and then calibrate by using the C and l on the control box, but it still seems like it wants to bounce continuously regardless of where the sensitivity or cutting level is set at. It's as if the dead band is too narrow and doesn't seem to widen as we increase cutting heght. We run the accumulator about half open. Also what does the third potentiometer on the back of the throat doIJ We also have trouble with it wanting to push at a spot about 6 ft from the left of the head. We have tightened the spring as much as wecan in this section, but still have trouble. The skid plate here seems to sag more than the others do. I'd appreciate any advice or help.