Combines gleaner headers

Bob

Just purchased a R40 without any heads. Would like to purchase a 4 row wide corn head (hugger) and a 15 to 16 ft. flex head to fit the combine. I live in east-central Nebraska. Also would like some idea on a price for these headers if possible.

Kevin

I was recently turned onto this site by a friend and I like what I see !! There is some very helpful info. I own a 1989 R60 w_2000 hrs, 30' rigid header (300 series)w_Crary air reel and 8" fan, and a 12' Victory p_u. I love every aspect of my machine and it works awesome. It harvests spring wheat, durum, lentils, peas, canola and linola. We have made a few minor adjustments to improve the machine and I'm sure there are more that can be done ($2.50 wheat only goes so far!!). I hope to learn more fron this collection of ideas in this forum as I don't plan on trading up for quite awhile. Now for the topic at hand. I am considering going to a draper header. Reasons being 36' will help slow down the ground speed a bit and for straight cutting lentils. Does anyone out there have any experience w_draper headers (specifically MacDon and HoneyBee) in regards to overall performance, feeding, cutting in light crop conditions, and using an air reel on one (is there a 36' air reel available IJIJ) IJIJ Thanks

Deano

Does anyone know where I can find a decent 16-20 ft header to fit a Gleaner M or MHIJ I'm trying to find a header so I can mount a pea bar on it. The combine I'm trying to adapt to is an MH2 but I think I can make a level land header work.thanksDeano

Shank

1995 5 row 36 inch hugger corn head for sale. Harvested 400 acres per year. North Central Iowa.

t_leslie

have customer in nned of 15" corn head, would prefer 16 row built on 8row30 frame customer will lease or buy... need asap