Combines gleaner headers

Gleaner_Dude

I'm looking for a 8-30 hugger head in nice shape. I have a 4-36 hugger now that is excellent that I would like to sell. Can anyone help me.

Brian

I have built 20" row corn heads from old hugger heads , The heads work great but they just dont seem to feed the corn in very fast like a 30" row head does , What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do , anybody got any ideas Brian

Stu_Man

I'm the new owner of a 1986 Gleaner l3 Green Stripe w_20' flex header. I'm wondering if I'm able to attach newer style headers to my box. I've read in my header manual that the "R" headers have the drive and pump on the opposite side as mine, but recently saw a new 800 series on a lot and it appeared to have the drive on the same side as mine. I appreciate your input.

wedel

I have been farming with an M and just bought a l2. The biggest harvest problem I have not yet solved is the need for a chaff spreader. Since I went no-till I need to do a better job spreading chaff. Has anybody bought or built a chaff spreader that would work well on a l2IJ

peter

We are looking at buying a used K2 combine with corn head for work on our research trials. We would like to add a cereal_bean head but so far have not found a used one. What would be a reasonable price for one (~ 13-15') and does anyone know of one for sale. Thanks in advance. Peter Kirby McGill University Montreal, Quebec

Hyperized_l3

looking for a 15'-20' Series III flex head for a Gleaner l3 reply if u might have one for sale

wedel

I am parting out a C with a good engine. I am looking for a D17 tractor with a blown engine to put my good combine engine in. If you have one contact me direct via e-mail.

The_Gleaner_Guys

Hello everyone, We just got on the talk show, and enjoy looking around. We usually have 40 plus Gleaner heads for sale corn, flex, and rigid, feel free to give us a call at 402-643-3290 or go to www.gleanerheads.com

NYBeanFarmer

looking for someone in NY that has a Gleaner E or K combine either for parts or in working order for sale.