Combines gleaner headers

baldwin

I am looking for a 20' platform to mount an 8 row sunflower attachment on. I am willing to use an adapter to fit another make of header to my 91 R60. I am interested in any information on where I could get a 20' Gleaner or other make of header that could be made to fit. If anyone has info on using adapters on headers I would appreciate input.

CORN_MAN

Has anyone out there converted a hugger head from 30" rows to 24" rows or something simmilarIJ

BIll

I am looking for an 8 row 36 inch USED HUGGER CORN Would like to do a dealer transfer if possible . I have a 8 row 36 inch N series head to trade.

Gleaner_Man

I am looking for a flex head for a 1988 R50 Gleaner Combine.

modifier_man

I need a model"A" , "C" , or "C2" Gleaner combine for $500 or less. NOOO JUNK!!!!!!!!!

J_F

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SET THE NEW SERIES 800 FlEXHEAD FROM AGCO.I TRIED TO USE IT THIS FAll IN SOYS, BOTH SHORT AND TAll VARIETIES, WITH NO SATISFACTION. THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HEADER CONSTANTlY BUIlDS-UP WITH BEANS, AND SHEllING RESUlTS AT THE CUTTERBAR. THE HEADER AlSO PlUGS WITH VERY lITTlE CROP MOVING INTO THE FEEDERHOUSE. THE HEADER IS MOUNTED TO A lATE MODEl R SERIES COMBINE. MY DEAlER HAS TRIED MANY DIFFERENT SETTINGS AND IT STIll DOES NOT PERFORM lIKE MY OlD SERIES 3 FlEX HEAD. I HAVE MADE AGCO AWARE OF MY PROBlEMS BUT THERE HAS BEEN NO RESPONSE.(IF THERE IS ANY I WIll lET YOU KNOW)

NCC

looking for the two roww head for a 90 all-crop allis-chalmers combine please e-mail me or call me at (608)742-2632.

Moose

I have ran the stripper header for one year now and are really happy with it although I would like to talk to somebody with experience with a stripper header on a Gleaner combine

Teacher

Was the F series produced in a hydro and if so how did they performIJ

rl

I was wondering if anyone had tried out the new bean headers.If so what did you thinkIJ