Combines gleaner headers

brad_c

I have a lM A630 for sale. It is in excellent condition. Tin is straight and shows almost no rust - very little galvanizing worn off - just a little shine on the corners or edges. Auger is straight and still has most of its paint. Gathering chains and sprokets are good. Deck plates are just getting a little flat spot on them on the ends but the 3_8" rod is still 75% plus at the worst spot. Snapping rolls are in great shape and can still be reversed. I put all new flat idler sprockets on (drive chains not gathering chains). I live in NE KS. $3,500 email bclark@oneok.com phone 785-836-3254

lynn

looking for used pair of flighting extensions for a lM320 flex platform. Part numbers are 71329137 for left hand and 71329139 for the right hand. Thanks for your help, lynn

meadowgreen

I posted on the general site and I'll try here. Have a 630 rc head(JD)w_ adapter to R52. Now have R62 w_ lateral tilt and Harv's says I need to take tilt off feeder house and get a couple pieces from AGCO. Does any one know what pieces these would beIJ They said an adapter set the head too far foward and they had feed problems. Thanks.

max7777777us

looking for an 830 hugger head with new style lateral tilt. Needs to be somewhat close to NE.

dave

looking to put new holland 974 corn head on 6620 titan 2 were to buy kit or make myself

dagwood

last year the lower stabilizer assembly (trianglular shaped bracket) under the left end of my 20 ft. bean head cracked. It was a clean crack with no twisting. Had it welded and beefed up. Some time later the threaded bolt end of the socket assembly (similar to a tie rod end) must have broken. Now when I install new socket assembly I can not get the pivot bracket holes to line up to re-attach the stabilizer assembly. Compared my stabilizer bracket to a new one and they are the same dimesions as is the new socket assy. to the old broken one. Cutter bar and wobble box seem to be lined up good with no visible problems I can see. Dealer says there is no real adjustment to get things to line up. Dealer said to cut off the bracket that the socket assy. goes through from the cutter bar and reweld it to line up with stabilizer assy. after it is mounted to pivot brackets. Any advice before I get the tool grinder outIJ

lGE

FOR SAlE: 1991 GlEANER R316 FlEXABlE GRAIN HEAD IN SOUTHERN IllINIOS FITS R40,R50,R60,R42,R52,R62 COMBINES $3250 OBO PHONE 618-965-9412

jstewart

What might cause the sickle drive (head) to break on a F315 headIJ I broke two of them in little of no time. Wobble box need rebuiltIJ Also does anybody have a source for the solenoid on the reel speed pumpIJ Thanks, Jared