Combines l2 24ft rigid or similar draper wanted

• Thread starter The_Gleaner_Guys
  • Start date

The_Gleaner_Guys

We would have a l-24 rigid head for sale. approx a '76 or '77. This would be a good header, ready to go for $1500. Where are you from in NW NDIJIJIJ We have freinds at Anamoose ND. We are in SE NE but could possibly make hauling arrangements. How soon are you needing a headerIJIJ let me know. Thanks, Dave

northdakotal2

Dave: I am from Ray, about 30 mi. from montana, and about 40 mi. from canada. Are you speaking of Pete's Salvage in AnamooseIJ Have gotten parts there before. As for the header I think I have found one locally so I will probably go with that, but I sure appreciate your responce. Sometimes a guy just can't seem to find what he needs, and this forum is a great place to look. looks like the wheat crops are going to be about the first of September or so, peas, and lentils are about ready, in the next week or so. Pea crop is below expectations, the wheat looks good, but its tough to say till we get out in it. Have a great fall and thanks for the responce. ND l2

The_Gleaner_Guys

Hello again ND l2------The person we know from Anamoose is Marvin Helland, he custom cuts. We also custom harvest and may be looking for work in your area next year. If you hear of any let me know. Thanks, Dave Duffek 402-643-3290