Combines gleaner mods

SCOTT

I HAVE A DUEl SPREADER ON A 96 72 AND HAVE REPlACED IT TWO TIMES. CAN YOU HElP ME OUTIJ

ken

I run an R50 and need an new chaffer. lowens has a rigid air foil chaffer. What can anyone tell me about this non adjustable chaffer. I combine corn winter wheat and soybeans

tbran

Mr. Nathan, our local photo and computer whiz is about to figure out upgrade photos and instructions that can be downloaded to your application needs. He will confer with the "experts" get their critique and hopefully post in time for wheat....... keep lookin' Natek is a workin overtime....and the preliminaries look super.... whet your appetite here...Dan also has conferrred with Nathan - this sounds dangerous..... good thing those two are Gleaner men and not mountian men or the ATF -FBI - CIA - MIl's |would have hands FUll keep up the good work!!!!!

tbran

Notice: the pictures and posts found on this site are not sanctioned by AGCO or any dealer or any individual as a garunteed fix or upgrade to all situations and conditions. We believe and know that in certain conditions they WIll drastically improve performance. The upgrades are just like going through a salad bar - pick and choose as you like. It is our intention to take the best combine on the market and make it better. Please use discretion and help us with your feedback and input. (My legal friend who deals with the general public suggested putting this disclaimer public for obvious reasons... always some people out there.... who mess up things for all the good folks...)

t_leslie

anybody still have cooling problems even after the agco cooling upgrade, our 96 r62 seemed to run alittel warm during wheat harvest, he have had the agco upgrade where you chang the cooling fan and spacer and rotary screen, but was still runnig warmer than it should. when the wind is blowing into the radiator it is ok, but if your going the wrong direction for that, it gets warm, you turn the combine so it catches the wind and it cools down in less than 1 min.

Wally

I have an 1993 R52 with what I think is too much rotor loss.What is the acceptable amount anywayIJ I've read most of the postings and have done some of the mods. I'm mainly concerned with wheat. I've done the extended bars,removed every 2nd wire in sep.and every wire in bottom thr. concave is level and in perfect shape,shock kits done. Will this extra f2 bar help in wheatIJ I'd sure appreciate any help. Oh by the way Im running 2 rev bars---tried more didn't seem to make much diff.

AC

Somewhere, I'm not sure where, I came across a booklet that contained info on a crank type cylinder adjustment device for the earlier Gleaners. At the time, I did not own a Gleaner but now that I do, I wish I could purchase a set of them. Does anyone know of themIJ I think it was May-Wes Co. but not sure. Thanks!