Combines gleaner mods

Rolf

G'Day Just wondering what might be the latest current Rotor mods on the R seriesIJ Header in shed ready to physic one self up about attacking it once again :) last year we had the spaced out rasp bars by 12 mm, and 180-190 mm pitched sweeps, don't think they work as we hoped! Grounded up to much material ) so this year were looking at either no rasp bars on separator section at all (Just a light steel plate over were rasps would normally be!) and 75-80 mm pitch rotor sweeps around the separator! take out spaces on Thresher end as well and just have find toothed forward rasp bars on there! Once I have conferred with R.O.M on whether we put in the the pegs like the bison on sep end is still up for debate!!! Feeder floor mod is still under the heading of if we have a crop this year!! will wait till closer to the season before we tackle that! Any for's or against the above! Dan,Tban or HyperIJ Rolf

MN

I want to hyper a N6 does the f2 rasp bar look like a M rasp barIJ Got a bar from junk yard gave them 71142277, bar I got looks like our bar off of an M, picture on this site looks different. To create Hi-lo can I grind teeth off of forward, reverse bars to get same effect or is this wiseIJ I have helicals where I should mount the f2 bars so how many helicals should I removeIJ Adding helicals and double stacking over concave is this step necessaryIJ lot of questions so thanks

Peteguy

How hard would it be to remove a light bar and the sheet metal triangles from an N5 and put them on an 1981 l2IJ I was thinking one off a N5 because the N6_N7 would look goofy w_ the big sunshades. I was thinking the N5 light bar would look good on a l2, along with providing more light. Is this doable, or should I stick with what I gotIJ TIA

nsixer

My floor has kinked on my N6, the machine is still in good shape and I want ot replace it. What kind of job is it in time and cost if I do it myselfIJ