Combines spreader upgrade

Dan

Tim, I was always going to check for an assembly number when I got to the shop for Tl had said that he replaced the whole thing once. Thanks for the info. Does it feel like I'm following you around. Well I am for someone needs to keep track of you for who knows what you're up to next. Keep up the good work. Dan

tbran

My wife says thanks. She can take a well deserved break knowing I'm in good hands. (She don't know us wewwy well do sheIJ) Anyway she has been reading over the shoulder and really got on me for the MIl stuff. I apologized and thoughtfully told her " I really do love your mother in law more than I do mine" and with a smile on her face she headed to the den. In about 10 seconds she squealed my name in vain and ..well to make a long story short .. can one live on corn flakes and water very longIJIJIJIJIJ

Dwayne_MB

Thanks for the tip. I had to replace my spreader drive gears and shaft last fall,wish I knew there was going to be an upgrade. Has everyone installed the new feeder chain guides to keep the chain from jumping on the front idlerIJ

Dan

Yes we have installed the W ring guides on the front tention drum. I have not seen the chain jump over them either. We installed them on the 8.625" drum and have some on hand to install on the 7" drums. Make sure you weld in the seams where the halfs meet so as to help prevent possible wrapping. Make sure you get shocks installed if you haven't yet. Good luck. Dan