Combines 4 Wheeler

northernfarmer

Guy: that is good to know. I think you are making the right choice.. how are things shaping up in your area. we have been spared the snow and rain, but are getting the cold temps. I'd love a 1_2 inch rain with +15 degree days.. Happy seeding

Guy_C

Cold and wet,got about 20 centemeters of snow on Friday,some of the guys pulled thier sleds out and went for a ride,hopefully spring is around the corner.We have had snow on the ground since the first week in November.

gleanermanitoba

Just curious on what you heard, a new Massey tractor, a red Challenger on wheels or tracks or both, or maybe a Massey BuhlerIJ I have heard all three at some point over the last few years. With all the dealer mergers and in a lot of areas only Deere and CNH another strong line and dealer network would be nice for competition. Don't get me wrong some of these larger dealers seem ok but some seem to have let the ball drop a bit on service and parts. It anoys me to get a $20.00 freight charge on an item they do not stock and it takes a week to get there or else it came from another branch 30 minutes away and you know they have trucks running between them daily for other reasons anyway. We have had much better parts and service from our single agco dealer an hour away then from multi branch "other" dealer 30 mins away got off topic a bit but oh well sort of fits if you go the long way around.