Combines setting 9895

cvf

On my 660 Challenger had the rotor at no more then 650rpm, also get the wire kit and add wires to the first three front concaves. Then put blank on the third one, if you need more threshing put blank on first one. Open sieve and chaffer as needed to keep from throwing out the back.

Harvester

Well, an R72 is really in its element in wheat - it's a tough machine to beat there. I wouldn't expect too many other machines to beat a Gleaner in wheat. As for fuel, what about gallons per acre or gallons per bushelIJ Gallons per hour are irrelevant without respect to work rate. That said, I would expect a bit more fuel consumption with the axial machine's hyd rotor drive. The Gleaner has very efficient belts and is lighter.

gleanermanitoba

Both machines were running 14 acres per hour +or- a bit depending on part of thr feild but basicly the same, means R72 was @0.89 gallons per acre and A 85 was 1.42 per acre, I know one is teir 3 and the other is not but to mee that seemed to high for the amount of work it was doing. Had the oportunity yo run a 9120 axial flow and it was running 19- 20 gallons per acre @ 19-20 acres per hour same fuel usage on 35% more capacity.