Combines Soybean Settings needed

Old_750

ser. n 15806I set the rear concave at "0". Tighten up one side to about zero then the other side until it ticks then back it off. the do the same on the first side. The front of the concave can literally be anywhere depending on moisture but, I sart at about 3_4 of an inch. I adjust cyl. speed before the concave to try to correct a threshing problem and in nice dry beans I often start with the speed set at about 600 rpm. The starting point on the sieves is to pour some clean beans on them and open them up until the beans just fall through and then I make adjustments in the field if needed. I have the windboards directing the air forward except in real dirty beans when I seem to need it towards the rear more to keep the garbage floating out the back.Cleaning fan speed is quite high but usually not max. Please note, I don't think I have to change my settings much but these were derived over the years and this year I put in a new concave and special corn_bean rasp bars so I will fing out in about two weeks if the old settings are still valid