Combines massey headers

Two_Pack

I've been running an 1859 20' Hiniker floating bar. I have the capacity to move up to a 24 or 25' but all I can find here are 20's. I'm in SD. Do I need to go to the 9000 series head or were they all factory flex headsIJ I like the rock stopping ability of the Hiniker and the heavy wobble drive.

Russ

I am looking for a 30' straight-cut header for an 8460 preferably with a U-II reel on it. Please list locaion, price, and overall condition. E-mail address: rvanou@pol.net

R

I have two Massey Ferguson diesel 510's, one with a quick attachment and one without. I am looking for a four row corn head to fit either machine. My dealer tells me a Model 43 or 44 will fit the one with the quick attachment but he does'nt know what will fit the other one. I live in Southwestern Idaho and will drive a reasonable distance to pick up a head to fit either of these machines.

ddp

I bid on header at auction. Is there such a thing as a 2331 header or would it be a 2381IJ

ddp

The pump for the reel drive on the rear of my 2381 header is missing. Does any one know where on might be availableIJ

buglyd

How close do you set the knives to the stripper plates on the corn headIJ

o_d

I HAVE A VERY NICE 9320 MF FlEX HEAD WITH A U-ll REEl,POlY,AND A CRARY CUTTER BAR SYSTEM FOR SAlE

alj

anyone know how to get the hex shaft out of a table auger on a 850 massey combine.

bigred

I am looking for a header in good condition. let me know if you have any ideas. Im in Northwest Nebraska.