Combines massey headers

mf410

I am looking for a 18' or 20' rigid head, to go on a 550. Wanted in good, working condition.

Wayne

I am looking for a 25' or 30' header to fit a 1993 Massey 8460. It must be in excellent condition and reasonably priced. Can reach me at 1 -(306)-862-2413

harvestkid

Does anyone out there have a HB header. I am looking at buying one and just want some honest opinions from owners and operators.

Rusty

I am looking for center delivery MF 220 Headers and have double swath MF 220 headers to trade. I have 2- 22 Foot and one 26 foot headers to trade for center delivery!!! Call me at 403-588-0767 Central Alberta Canada

Bernie

I have (2) 15-1_2 ft. Massey flex heads for sale. One has a Hiniker bar; one with a Hart-Carter. Both work good. located in NE Kansas.

gsor

I read an article in Farm Show Magazine some time ago about a small manufacturer the made reel bats out of poly plastic. They are light weight and don't bend or break. Any one out there know where you can buy themIJIJIJ

steamboat_will

I just bought a harvestec 8 row thirty corn head for my 2188 ihc And I swear it looks like a massey head. Am I seeing things or is it the same. It is a well built head and very nice looking at any rate

sodbuster

any ideas on converting a 6 x 30 63 series cornhead to 8 x 22s open to suggestions, or maybe even tell me to save my time. small farmers and small combine

KIWI__HARVESTER

Which of the two would be better for harvesting windrowed grass seed IJ Is Rake - Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ And of the two which is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .

Zach

I am looking for a robot attachment for a Massey 410 with a 13 foot header. If you have any information please let me know. Thanks Zach