Combines massey headers

JD

I was wondering if you could sell me some flexible fingers for my header. Seems like every time I cut some short wheat, I break off a bunch of fingers. I really need to get a hold of about 12 dozen of these fingers.

PJ

looking for 20 ft. flex head for an 8920 model White combine. Prefer White, but will take Massey equivalent.

Walt

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of poly snouts for a Model 63C or 1163 cornheadsIJ

jr_samples_BR549

I'm having trouble getting header to respond in auto mode. Have replaced Accumulator, checked out sensors adjusted raise rate to full but does not respond to furrows etc. It will lower on auto but barely responds to critical terrain. Could this be a problem in the height control brainbox in top right in cab of 8920 conv. Any thoughts Thanks!

crg

Does anyone know how to get the John Deere 200 dialamatic to work with the hydrolics on the massy 850.

AJTIII

When its damp out or raining my 1183 head gears really start to growl. I've put new flutes and heads on all the rolls.My neighbor has John Deere 8 row heads and he goes at it in pouring rain like theres no problem. I've got my vine knives adjusted properly. Is it the design or is there an adjustment I can make. Please help.

Doug

Anyone have exprience with MF Stripper headIJ Farmers in Ontario, Canada searching for right equipment to harvest Industrial Hemp seed.

Big_Al

I have a MF 9024 platform for sale in good condition. It is a rigid, with the bat type reel. Taking best offers, and delivery may be possible. Thanks, Alan

Big_Al

I am selling my 9024 rigid platform. It is in good condition. delivery may be possible. email me or call at (801)798-1194 Thanks, Alan