Combines CR combines

scooter

CR combines, a new Genesis tractor and I think new large baler is being introduced today to NH sales (JUl 12 ) in St louis. Plans are to run demo combines this fall in my area ( Ohio ).

Ilnewholland

My dealer in SIl will have one to demo this fall. It will be the biggest one with 12 row head. He asked if they will have a TJ tractor and a 1000 bu grain cart to go with it. No rain in 5 weeks for us. From very wet year to one of the dryest I have ever seen. Corn only 3' tall. I don't think a new combine will be here for a long time. I sure won't need the 1000 bu grain cart, a 250 bu wagon will do for 40 ac. I hope everybody else has enough rain.

agcoman

Corn 3' tall sounds pretty good right about now. I live in Wisconsin, half our corn is drowned out and the rest is only about 8 inches tall.

blackhand

There will be four cr's at husker harvest days. Two operating and two posing for pics.

Darren

New CR is located at NH dealership here in Regina, Sk, Canada. Drove by too fast to see the model number.

Ilnewholland

It seems that the dealers I talk to think that the CR940 and 960 will be the big sellers around here. I don't think anybody here can use the 970 unless they come out with a bigger flex head than 30', because I don't see how you could keep the combine full. You can only drive so fast! Ilnh

Nhmark

I have a cr 940 in wheat know and was a little worried about the hp in mud condions but I was running it in 50 bu wheat and went threw mud and did just fine. Working on them is very easy to do anything that you want. I have had JD combines before I got a Newhollad tr99 and the support that you get from newholland is much better then I have ever seen.

cycl

Nhmark who is your dealerIJ I think I worked with you in Bismark_Mandan ND two years on Harvest Support. Get yourself a Honeybee yetIJ--E-mail me back at huntstreetdave@hotmail.com

Nhmark

My dealer is in syaracuse NE. and yes you did work with me that summer I have a cr 940 with the same draper head that I put together when that rigid head did not work but I lease the combine out to a guy and I stay home and run my c-store now. let me know where you are and what you are doing now!! The cr is doing a wonderful job!!!

Ilnewholland

Good to know that the CR's seem to be working good in there first full year of combining with out too many problems. Keep us posted on how they do down under. The one CR 960 that my dealer sold did good this fall here. It only needed a software update they say. Seems dealer has traded his tool box for a laptop nowIJ What nextIJ Ilnewholland