Combines CR960

Pete

In what crops did you try the TR 99IJ Please be more specific abou what you did not like about the TR99 Pete

Bundy

Best bet is to talk your NH Dealer. You should be able to connect your reciever to your data logger. Do you have the ez-guide plus running your ez-steerIJ If so you should be able to output from the ez-guide plus serial output to the data logger and map. I personally haven't used the NH Data logger, am trying to do something similar in my combine with the ez-guide plus and an Ag-leader pf-3000. Half the battle is having the correct null-modem cable to go between them all.

squid

Yes it s a ez guide but since that i found i dou thave software in combine monitor to supply data logger.

JHEnt

Why is your fan speed so lowIJ Assuming you have an 1-1_8" prechaffer then it is likely closed way too far. Also would be a good idea to pitch the air stream more verticle at the front of the shoe with the windboard in the fan airstream housing. A good amount of air will lift the chaff and pods up at the front of the shoe and allow more beans to get to the lower sieve faster and off the top chaffer. A more verticle airstream will allow higher fan speeds without blowing beans out the back.

squid

Book says 700.wind board set to bottom of slot in housing.what would you think for speedIJI did try 830 but got hot spots down side and a hole at back in center.

JHEnt

Running along in customer demos at work we had 940's running around 850-900 fan rpm. Had as near to zero sieve loss as you can get. Make sure only the upper windboard is pitched up. I personaaly have not found any improvement in adjusting the lower windboard. I may take a different approch to adjusting the machine. I don't look at the shoe load but really only at clean grain sample and sieve loss as the reasons to make adjustments. It sounds to me as though you are looking for a more evenly distributed chaffer load. I try to go about it this way. I want a verticle air stream at the front of the chaffer. I want enough fan speed so that there is enough air to make use of the prechaffer. I want to hopefully get as much as 1_3 of the beans down to the cleaning sieve at the prechaffer and front of the chaffer. If everything works in your favor then the chaff_pods will float out the back and the beans will be clean with very little dirt in them. But hey, no 2 fields are ever the same.