Combines TR95

NHD

If the entire machine has been gone over they should be in decent shape. look for augers worn thin epecially the bubble up auger. I don't think you will find them trouble free. It's features are not nearly as modern as a TR-96 My suggestion is to find an early TR-96.

Ilnewholland

Casey, I had a TR95 for 12 years and liked it very much. Granted a TR96 is much better as always most time newer is, but sometimes we buy what we can pay for. What was the overhauls done on the combinesIJ If a lot was replaced they will most likely be good combines. I replaced most of the tin around the rotors at about that many hours on mine. We rebuilt the concaves also. You can't really see any of the tin work around the rotors until the feeder house is off and you pull the rotors out. Best may be to talk to the former owners of the combines and see what they say. Wish you luck, and if you have any questions just ask! Ilnewholland

WTW

New Holland parts lists a 972 header @ 30'. A 973 header would work as well if you have hydraulic reel drive on your combine. If you are running auto height control that might require some adaption but not impossible. I am using a JD 930 flexhead on my TR96. It does require some adapting as well but nothing that major. lots of 930's around and in reasonably good shape for the right buck.

are there TR95 with the hyd. reel controlIJ if not what is best way and worst way to add the reel controlIJIJ

Boss_Man

Be sure you have 970 feederhouse. Some earlier model TR95's had a 960 feederhouse that won't hook up to newer model headers.