Combines TR70

weldfixer

I run a high drive corn head on my tr70 ,but have low drive bean head, you need a adapter plate to tip that bean head down and also to bolt it up. When you go to corn you have to take that plate off and misc hardware, 2 ears have to be torched off feederhouse in order to put plate on in the first place to make a long story short you are going to have some head aches if you have a 972 or newer bean head .. post if you need help John

JM

Dear Daffy: Can you let me know who was selling the TR70 with attachments mentioned in your post last SeptIJ Thanks

JM

Is it necessary to install a hydro pump running off one of the drive shafts for the new style headersIJ The adaptor plate, just flat steel plateIJ What thickness do you recommendIJ TIA

Adam_Pars

What you are asking for that machine and where are you located. If you have a picture avaliable of the machine would you mind e-mailing it to me at adamparsons3291@hotmail.com Thanks

Boss_Man

What a load of bullflop. That TR70 was MISUSED. Only a moron with an IQ of 65 can't see that. I have TR70 with 3200 hours and it has been one of the best combines I have ever owned.