Combines NH draper header w floating sickle

JD

Thanks for the link! It is something I will be interested in seeing work and run someday soon. On the "magic wand" issue, somehow from the posts I've read of yours I get the sneaky feeling neither of us will ever find one that works half a well as some of our comrades! So we had just as well face the fact that "we" are Under Achievers! Signed....Under Achiever of the year...JD

Ilnewholland

UA of the year, I think I know what your problem is JD. It's your out dated magic wand. I know it still looks good and with a little fixxin here and there it should work as good as a new one. But you need to to get a new, up-to-date one. I think they call it the "Newer is Better Wand". It's the CR series I think. It works a lot better and faster than the old wands do. Now I have to tell you that it will cost you a little but it will pay for it's self in no time. Now I don't have this newest one yet, mine is a year old 2nd hand job I got from a BTO who gets a new one every year. These magic wands get out dated fast, kind of like dog years or computer years. Remember newer is better...........except for your girlfriend or wife. Ilnewholland

ndh

In the right conditions you can use your 30ft in beans. From my tests, you may miss app. .5 bu. per acre, depending on conditions. In the Red River Valley in ND we were doing the same job as a flex in the smooth ground.