Combines 36ft draper header

Ilnewholland

NHMark, Are you sure your CR940 hasn't blowen the hydro, blowen the motor up and burnt to the ground yetIJ From what I read on the net sometime I don't know way anybody would try or buy anything anymoreIJ Just having some fun. Good to hear from the person that knows what he's talking about. If you can take some pictures and post them someplace of that thing. I would like to see it. Ilnewholland

JD

NHMark, If it is a rigid cutter bar on 12ft sections such as "Stillfarming" has describedIJIJIJIJ I'd have to call "bullcrap" on this statement of yours...."It work very well on this feild even going threw the ditches at a angle.never missed a bean."....unless you planted these beans on payment with a tomatoe stake on each bean plant! [Doing as good or better job than other headers]...would suffice and be more believable from the readers. look, most here have operated lot's of different heads and such over the years! Statements such as your mentioned above and NHDon's go over the top. I'm tickled pink if you are but, don't be surprised if some question statements along these lines. I agree with you, I like the looks of the HoneyBees better than the Macdon's.JD