Combines CR series software

scooter

Good question. My assumption is software under warrantee will be furnished and some sort of charges after warrantee. Shouls only be time for the tech to install. Does not take long. I had one version update. The service tech hooked a laptop up and uploaded the software. My guess is NH will not allow me to download and do myself. Will try to find out and get back. BTW the Case 8010 does not have the same software as the NH. Case does not have on board diagnostics. It requires a technician to hook a proprietary computer and software to the port and to communicate problems. Not nearly as good as setup as the owner being able to look at the monitor and call the dealer with info.

striker782

The 8010 does have on board diagnostics with a screen in the UD+ monitor that gives the operator the fault and error screens that allow you to see what the problem is along with testing of electrical sensors, switches, etc. The laptop only needs to be hooked up for more exextensive testing or programming. Most fault codes can be erased from the screen by the operator. However, they are not permanently erased and critical faults can only be erased by the laptop.

striker782

No, I am a service mgr. at a dealership that has an 8010 sold this fall to one of my customers.