Combines TR99 rotor belt

NHD

There are several rotor belt part numbers. Be sure you have right one. Did the previous owner have this problemIJ This is highly unusual. Spring tension maybe isn't keeping the belt tight. The mechanism in the top pulley may be gumming or doesn't have enough grease to keep the belt tight.Just some ideas. Good luck!There is a snap ring on the back side of the pulley that keeps the spring against the pulley maybe the problem too.

cycl

like Don stated there are several part numbers for the rotor belts. 86610859-is the high speed-maybe a newer numberIJ 86610858-is the std. speed-maybe anewer numberIJ These are the newest part numbers I could find. Your dealer may have a newer version of PAl with a different number. Check out the torque sensor sheaves. Run it up to full speeed and grease then down to low speed and grease. Make sure there is full travel out of the sheave. I would think if the capturing snap ring had let you go you would know by now because the inner spring and cam assembly slides over and contacts the rotor gearbox and generally starts a small fire. I am sure you know all the no no's with TR's and there rotor belts like never engaging under high RPMs avoid plugging the rotors and slipping the belts. Also I am sure you are getting pretty good at replacing the belts but make sure you don't damage the new belt when putting it back on. Follow the instructions as they don't take the abuse of a normal belt very well i.e. prying or beating on them to get it over the front sheave. Good luck!