Combines TR98 inside sheave HElP

NHD

You just as well get a new one, because any used one would be worn too. In case you haven't read what I have been writing about how to prevent this problem, look at my recent posts. Remember that the inside bearing is the problem so just replacing the sheave won't solve things.

NCNH

I've read your posts and thanks for such good info. I have been trying but can't get a new one. They're back ordered everywhere. My rep says there are a few on the way but can't say when they'll be in. I'm wondering if it would be possible or feasible to change over to a fixed speed feeder drive. Do you have any idea if that is an optionIJ Your comments are appreciated.

WTW

I bought one in October from Titan Machinery in Jamestown ND. At the time they had one more. Their phone number is 800-247-1102. Your dealer can also do a search of other dealers to see if anyone has one.

NCNH

thanks so much for the help.I took my old pulley put 7_8 bolts where the pins were used machine washers in between the pulleys and made a fixed drive. It works great.