Combines tr 86 lights

Ilnewholland

I had the same problem on a TR 96 I had. To keep them on one year I would unhook the light that looks at your straw chopper and the the rest would stay on. I then took the two bottom cab lights lights and put them on there own switch. I also like you replaced all the breakers but did not help. That one under the fuse panel is hard to get to. You could check with your dealer as I think New Holland had a service paper update on them about the lights. Ilnh

tv140

There is a rewire update that can be done to solve this problem. Ask your dealer, it is a service bulletin for the TR96 - same thing though.

john_holland

you don't happen to have a number or anything, do you, my dealer works hard but is a bit incompetant and I am not sure they will be able to find what I am looking for thanks

Ilnewholland

I am not sure if this will help but I still had Service Bulletin nSSD126 with some of my papers. This was for TR96's work lights below S_N 529779. I am not sure what they changed on them. I don't have all of the pages anymore. Ilnh

tx68

Post your email and I can send you the two sbs on the lights.

Shane_IN

Could ya sent that to me too pleaseIJ Thanks. Email is shanew@kconline.com

denny

Please send me the Bulletins too at dennymertz@msn.com! thanks

john_holland

sorry, this didn't show up in the right spot before nhtr86@yahoo.com