Thread: tr 86 lights

Ilnewholland
    I had the same problem on a TR 96 I had. To keep them on one year I would unhook the light that looks at your straw chopper and the the rest would stay on. I then took the two bottom cab lights lights and put them on there own switch. I also like you replaced all the breakers but did not help. That one under the fuse panel is hard to get to. You could check with your dealer as I think New Holland had a service paper update on them about the lights. Ilnh

tv140
    There is a rewire update that can be done to solve this problem. Ask your dealer, it is a service bulletin for the TR96 - same thing though.

john_holland
    you don't happen to have a number or anything, do you, my dealer works hard but is a bit incompetant and I am not sure they will be able to find what I am looking for thanks

Ilnewholland
    I am not sure if this will help but I still had Service Bulletin nSSD126 with some of my papers. This was for TR96's work lights below S_N 529779. I am not sure what they changed on them. I don't have all of the pages anymore. Ilnh

john_holland
    thanks a bunch I will look into it

tx68
    Post your email and I can send you the two sbs on the lights.

Shane_IN
    Could ya sent that to me too pleaseIJ Thanks. Email is shanew@kconline.com

denny
    Please send me the Bulletins too at dennymertz@msn.com! thanks

john_holland
    Thanks, nhtr86@yahoo.com

john_holland
    sorry, this didn't show up in the right spot before nhtr86@yahoo.com

19dodge72
    There is a junction box back by the motor that is where the problem lies there is circut breakers there that go bad this must happen to all we have 3 86's same thing on all 3 we just direct wired them.

tr86suxatnite
    Quote Originally Posted by john_holland View Post
    you don't happen to have a number or anything, do you, my dealer works hard but is a bit incompetant and I am not sure they will be able to find what I am looking for thanks
    Is your dealer Norsask?

tr86suxatnite
    Quote Originally Posted by john_holland View Post
    Is your dealer Norsask

tr86suxatnite
    Did you go from the battery to the main power switch on the light switch or how did you route them. Your feed back and help is very much appreciated