Combines garmin gps fpr CR combines

JHEnt

I can't answer that question directly but here's what I can tell you. For a GPS reciever to work with the CR it needs to be CAN bus capable. It must meet ISO 11783 standard. Besides the reciever sold by NH(made by Trimble) the Trimble 132 reciever if newer than serial n33302-x1 and has firmware v1.58 will work directly with the NH datalogger. The datalogger has a comm speed of 1200bps if that helps you in any way. A newer AG leader system should also work. They use Trimle recievers. I think you will need the entire setup from them, that is their datalogger and reciever. hey should have a system which will work with the NH yield monitor sensors and CAN bus system. So if the CR had a yield monitor package but not the data logger with GPS then the AG leader setup would complete the Monitor_mapping system.

JHEnt

Another thought, if you used the AG leader Insite for the datalogging and field map display I wonder if you couldn't just attach the Garmin reciever to the AG leader. If the combine does not have a datalogger then it doesn't care where it is, only the AG leader unit will need the GPS location anyway.