Combines rock in tr 85

Mjay

I had a tr-85 and had the same thing happen. The rotors will be out of balance due to the deformation in the rotor tube. You will not wreck any thing by running it this way, it will be kind of annoying with the vibration. Where are you at that the harvest is so lateIJ Good luck with the harvest.

AAPIII

We have had this happen in the past also, Drill a hole in each rotor, goto a gun shop and get a few pounds of shot, pour some in each rotor weld the hole shut. Our 1st 85 and our second 86 are still running this way.

r

thanks for the suggestions, I am in central alberta, crop is approx 10% done, usually 70-90% by now. late wet fall with very high yields turning into feed quality. I am waiting for the insurance adjuster to look at the machine (feedhouse is bent, back of rotor (seperator fin I thinkIJ) is broken, concave extension bent, beater shaft looks bent). It looks worse than I initially thought so I am looking for another machine. Possibly go to a MF 860 so I can bale the straw and offset some of the cost. Thanks for the info