Combines Corn Harvest Pictures

• Thread starter Illinois_Gleaner
  • Start date

Illinois_Gleaner

IlNH, Glad to hear your yeilds are better then avg. Ours arent,but alot better then I expected. I have shelled corn from 35 to 153,I suspect I will avg about 125. Beans from 32 to 50. I havent figured them yet but I would say about 40 or a little over on beans. I got done with beans on last Tues and have 140 acres of corn. So with a little luck I will be done before my birthday on Wed. You dont know of anyone with some extra bin run wheat they would want to sell do youIJ I heard that someone down around Patoka had it for 8 a bushel in the bag or 7.50 bulk. I need about 200 or 250 bu. IG

spiff

Nice pics I am just wondering about your yeild and mapping system in your 99IJ I have the e-zee guide system and was trying to figure out how to do what you are doing with some after market system like your 8000. Thanks any info would be great.JPK

Ilnewholland

IG Not all of our corn is that good. Had a field do 50. I think our overall avg will end up around 125 also. Must be nice to be done with beans. I guess I need two combines also, but short on "good" combine drivers here. Just me and my wife drive the combine. Not much seed wheat around here this year. We didn't plant any wheat last year so I am going to use some 2 year old seed. Put it on the wagon today and it still looks okay. Hope it comes upIJ Wish you a very happy birthday. What does that make you, 29 againIJ Ilnh

Ilnewholland

Spiff I got the yield monitor last year from loup Electronics. It seems to work good and is easy to use, even for a middle age farmer like me. I got the e-z guide this spring and am doing the mapping for the first time this fall. I am using FarmWorks software to do the maps. They all seem to work good together so far. Ilnh

Ilnewholland

Here is a link to the web site. Phone n877-489-5687 Nice people to work with.

Illinois_Gleaner

Yea ,and add 10 and your right on. The last of the 30's. Thanks for the wish, IG