Combines TR grain loss monitor

john_holland

The one our 86 is the same monitor. It does not seem to work very consistently, but that could be my fault. It does, however go nuts when I come to a headland or slow down quickly, even with the separator off. I don't know if this means that it is broke, but ours does it too.

Ilnewholland

Mine in my TR99 is not working right and I am not sure of the problem. It will show lights with the separator off also. The faster I go the less lights will light up, slow down I have a bunch of lights. Not sure if I have a bad pad or boxIJ I have checked most of the wires. They always worked good on all my other combines but this one will not. Would like to try a different box to see if that is the problem but they co$t a few bill$. If you guys figure out the problem let me know.

AAPIII

We have had this problem also and the problem was a bad ground,on one of our 86's and on our 99. On the 99 we moved the ground wire from where it is to the main frame of the manchine, hasn't acted up since.

Ilnewholland

Where was this ground wire atIJ I may have to look at that. Thanks.

AAPIII

On one of the rear shaker arm piovts on the right side, one of the bolts should be doubled nutted and the wire is between the two nuts, We just took it off there and pulled some extra wire from the harness and moved it to the main frame. Hard for it to have a good ground when the whole shoe is mounted in rubber.