Combines TX68 What are your experiencesIJ

tx68

I cant compare to other rotaries because I never had one. I would say the capacity is more than most other conventionals. Ours seems to have lots of horsepower, more than I can use. Iveco engine is very relilable so far. Sounds like a bus and doesn't bark like most other combine engines. Seems to be able to start earlier in the day and run later than others. Only had 2 minor breakdowns in the past 2500 acres each took only a few minites to repair. The acre counter says we have done 11000 acres so far in about 1100 hours in corn beans and wheat. Air reel (AWS)on 30 foot flex head. There is a bit more work to get it ready for corn and changing it back to beans and wheat. Not hard to do just takes a bit of time. Setting the flex head to work properly with the computers by the book is the wrong thing to do. The book is just plane wrong. There is a service buletin that goes through the correct method.

Shaulinis

One of the best combines ewer build (it was produced more then 10 years with little changes that says allot)