Combines TR 99 bubble up auger

NHD

I have a TR-99 and the solution to your problem is a Maurer bin extension. This bin extension increases the tank capacity to over 300 bu. and there is little chance of the auger throwing grain outeven in a strong wind

JHEnt

Do you have the latest augersIJ Thinner full rolled flighting, not the heavy sectional type. I just put a set in a TR99 just before the last NH program expired last fall. I don't know if it will be a long term fix or not.

NHD

JHEnt, I have the latest auger update. We are in th process of putting them in soon in preparing the combine to go out west. I actually can't answer if it is the fully rolled flighting.I do know that it is the thinner harder steel flighting. We put off installing it last fall which was a mistake. We had our current problems late last fall. The new auger is supposed to be balanced, but we'll check it anyway before we put it in. We plan to put in a new u-joint complete with the square stub shaft. We broke one of the stub shafts in an earlier TR-99 right where the hole is drilled in the square.