Combines hey Wheatwacker

cycl

JHEnt, I would love to hear more about this info you have. Wondering if the AFX8010's could be having the same issue as we have had some with low power. Thanks

JHEnt

Well it is common to the software for both IVECO engines so it would apply to the 8010 as well. The CR960 I was working with was running 40-42 psi at 100-110% load on the infoview. logged several minutes with the EST. The log can be printed out. Each time it records the engine paramters it lists them as a text line with each number value separated by commas. This machine was almost always running at or over 40 psi when at 100% engine load. It did get the CCM2 update which apearently activates a second fuel map in the engine controller. This is supposed to change the torque output so it hits max torque rating at 2000rpm instead of 1800rpm. This helped out alot but a CR940 could still run circles around it in soybeans with 30' heads on both. I actually went through the whole process of checking the camshaft and then the pulse wheel timing thinking it may have had the injection timing off. That was about half a day wasted. At any rate 37psi boost is the max allowed before it begins reducing fuel metering. like I said it is normal operation so no "derate" or fault is triggered so watching it with the Bosch (ATlAS) software running on the laptop will not show anything wrong.