Combines CR960s

NHD

The CR combines are Cadilacs. They are a modern version of the TR's. The priniples of threshing are the same. The electronics are state of the art. They are designed to combine all kinds of crops and are easily adapted and adjusted to do just that! I'll write more later if I can find the time.

squid

I,ve had both the 960 is much easier to work on or service .it will be easier to keep for high hours. only thing that i wonder about is all electronics. so far no problems.

NHD

I agree with Squid. I'm on my third TR-99. It really is tough to get the TR's unpluged and in green oat straw you almost always snap a beater belt. The CR's are comparatively easy to unplug and hardly everbreak or burn a belt. The electronics are very reliable and test equipment is neeed to check um out. All in all the CR's have a lot going for them and have been out since '93 and many bugs have been worked out and improvements have been added. I really like the ease of getting to the concaves and checking things out. I leased a CR940 two summers to run with my TR-99 and the machines both do a good job, but the future is with the CR's. In recent years we have seen excessive wear on augers etc., but we must remember we are putting more grain thru them with the increased HP.